Along the years I’ve read many articles, tutorials, and some books (I’ve watched some videos, too, but I prefer reading). Also, I’ve took a look on some tools to get new ideas. It really helped me in my carrier.
Before doing something, you should at least have an idea of how to do it, if not a plan, and this can come from studying.
Make a little effort to read something (even source code) at least a few times a week.
- PHP Weekly
- Golang Weekly
- Docker Weekly
- Robert “Uncle Bob” Martin
- Phil Sturgeon
- Martin Fowler
- The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers
- PHP Standards Recommendations (PSR)
- PHP The Right Way
- SOLID Principles made easy
- APIs You Won’t Hate
- The League of Extraordinary Packages
- A crash course on Docker
- Development Environment with Docker
Planning to read someday: Designing Data-Intensive Applications